Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's Super-Heroes Time!






I did this monthly branding for Channel 5 under the current company I am working now, Lights and Shadows (LnS)

Since July will be a blockbuster month with all the superhero flicks flocking the cinema revives your child-like alter ego, "I want to be Superman when I grow up!"

blah...

the project based on the tarot card and the city scenes.  My Creative Director, Hock and my senior Ferine helped me a lot and also JAkub the magnificent 3D Wizard helped me create the city.I would never got it on time without these great team to support me.Thanks, guys! It's my first full 3D MAx project

Client : OAP Mediacorp Channel 5
Production : Lights and Shadows
Producer : Anne Chia
Design/Animation : Hellen Lie

2 comments:

hock said...

cool stuffs! :)

askbriony said...

Hey that's great! Seems like you're doing more challenging stuff now am I right? Very cool animation.